I don’t know exactly when I started buying books and not reading them, probably sometime in my senior year of high school. That habit is still there. Sure, I’ve seen people with 50 books on their TBR (To Be Read) pile, so my small pile of books isn’t so bad. But, it doesn’t make me feel any less guilty about it. Which is why I made I it one of my bookish New Year’s resolution for 2016.
So far I’m doing pretty good considering I’ve already read Landline by Rainbow Rowell, Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover, Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A. S. King, so you can scratch those of this list.
The following is a list of the books I own but haven’t read yet.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- The Moon & More by Sarah Dessen
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Glory O’Brien’s History of the Future by A. S. King
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A. S. King
- Under the Poppy by Kathe Koja
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Yes it’s true, I haven’t read Cassandra Clare’s popular Mortal Instrument series but I’m going to. I’ve already read the first book City of Bones and liked it enough to continue the series, it’s just a question of time.