So I saw one of those Top Ten Tuesday lists on My Tiny Obsessions and thought of what I would buy if a stranger came up to me and said: “Pick any ten books, I’ll buy them for you! Free of charge!” Of course that’s just a dream, but my birthday is coming so who knows? In the end, I came up with a list of 10 books. (The list is in no particular order)
I recently read this graphic novel and I LOVED it so much that I can’t imagine my life without them. They were that good and I want them!
- Maybe Someday
It’s the only full length novel CoHo book I don’t own.
- Solutions and Other Problems
This is supposed to be a follow up of Hyperbole and a Half which I loved! Too bad this one isn’t set to be released until next year!
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Megan Matson
- Can You Keep a Secret? By Sophie Kinsella
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (It’s the one HP book I still don’t have)
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- Illuminae by Amie Kauffman & Jay Kristoff
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Bonus: The Legend of Korra comics that are coming out next year.