Despite my mixed feelings about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I did like it. And just to prove it, here is a list of 15 things I liked about it. BUT beware, it’s full of spoilers… and GIFS.
In case you didn’t read my review and you’re wondering what I said, CLICK HERE
1. Albus Severus Potter is sorted into Slytherin. Whaaaat?
2. He befriends Scorpius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy’s son.
3. This means Harry’s son is best friends with his nemesis’ son!
4. Scorpius is the Slytherin version of Hermione, and I love it.
5. Hermione is Minister of Magic but are we really a surprised?
6. Draco Malfoy works with Harry, Hermione, and Ron and sort of become friends. It only took 20 years woohoo!
7. Voldemort had a daughter with Bellatrix Lestrange? Whaaaat? I wrote a fanfiction about that. But now I don’t have proof of it because it’s been lost forever and ever.
8. Time traveling. It’s cool. It’s convenient. It’s really confusing.
9. Every time that alternate Rons and Hermiones were told that they got married in an alternate universe.
10. Rebel Hermione and rebel Ron.
11. I teared up at seeing Severus Snape alive in an alternate world.
12. Every time we got to see a character from the books like McGonagall.
13. I liked seeing how small incidents changed the future dramatically.
14. I like seeing how Scorpius’s confidence skyrockets after everything that happens.
15. All the friendships! ALL OF THEM!